vendredi 15 novembre 2013

Make-Up : NARS One Night Stand Blush Palette

It's been a while I wanted to buy Nars products. But I never did because it is quiet pricy. When I saw this palette came out in America I thought I needed to get my hands on this, once it will arrive in France! So, here is my fisrt ever purshase of Nars product! 





From the top right : Goulue, Deep Throat, Laguna
Orgasm, Mistinguette, Devotee

So, here is my first impression on Nars :
I think it's totally worth the buy. The palette cost 55€ at Sephora and normally each blush is 30€ and the Bronzer is 36€. No need of a calculator to see that it is a pretty good deal. I'm aware that not everybody can afford 55€ for blushes, but, if, like me it's your first time buying Nars, it's a nice and cheaper way to try their products.

Have a great day!

xx

HellyJo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire