vendredi 13 septembre 2013

.

After spending a year in Reunion Island, an other one in Australia, I thought the natural thing to do was to go to the UK, as I love english and the people there. So I went there last week, I was really optimistic, I wanted to find a job and a flat in one week (yeah I know WAY too optimistic...). The day I've arrived, I felt weird. That feeling you think you forgot something or you're missing something, but you don't really know what. And I viewed some flats, but I started to be really sad. I think the place I was looking for wasn't really JUST an apartment or a room. I think I was trying to find a home, my home. I felt a bit lost lately, it's like I don't know where I belong anymore since I came back from my trips. And then, I realized. Home is not necessarily a place, it can be people. People that make you feel home, they are your home. I probably left my family and friends too quickly, without really enjoy them. So after a week in London, I decided I needed to come back. Even if I don't like Paris. Even if I want to travel more. But maybe, sometimes you need to settle down for a while. 


x
Helly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire